It is not advised to undergo this procedure when the surgeon or dermatologist is using permanent non-encapsulated materials for filling such as liquid silicone, biopolimero, metacrill, etc.
- Duration of the intervention: Up to 30 minutes
- Anesthesia: Anesthetic cream or block local anesthesia
- Procedure: There are different hyaluronic acid products used for filling the lips, face wrinkles, or correction of deep face contours. Hyaluronic acid lasts for three to 18 months.
- Post-intervention procedure: Cooling the face with ice packs as the face will be a bit puffy for up to 48 hours
- Risks: Hematoma, infection, possible asymmetry can be corrected as soon as puffiness stops.