Privacy & Medical Ethics
In terms of patients' protection (physical, medical), we follow all advance safety precautions to protect our patients both physically and medically with constant monitoring.
All sterile zones with highly sophisticated Operation Ward including Operating Theaters and Intensive Care : We maintain the highest sterile and clean conditions, with terminal disinfection program after each procedure. We also have a regular weekly disinfections program.
- We have an infection control committee in the hospital.
- We do regular infection control audits and carry out surveillance across various areas in the hospital.
- We keep surveillance on water sources, finger dubs, floor areas, prevalent flora in the hospital and do air checks.
- We do regular outbreak analysis of infection based on infection control audits.
- We have an infection control nurse who is responsible for maintaining adequate hygienic conditions in the hospital.
- We follow all the necessary protocols for proper management of waste produced in the hospital.
- We have adequate provision of resources to facilitate the proper handling of waste according to given standards.
- We have an education program for all our staff members about proper habits for waste disposal in their respective areas of work.
SECURE BUILDING ACCESS
- Easy doorways
- Walk ways
- Fire Exits
- Regular firefighting drills are conducted
POLICY REGARDING MEDICAL RECORDS' PROTECTION
The measures taken to secure their privacy and information:
- We do not disclose or share our patient's medical and other details concerning the hospital
- All records and documents related to patients can be accessed only after taking due approval from the medical superintendent, director administration and the COO of the hospital.
- All records requested will be furnished by the hospital authorities within 72 hours of request.
DATA SECURITY & ELECTRONIC DATA ENCRYPTION
- All the electronic data and information in the hospital is highly secured and can be accessed only by concerned people using a password assigned by the hospital.
- Scanning of mails and other electronic information is done regularly to safeguard transmission of data to any external source through and inbuilt fire walls.
- There is a network and domain security accessing password system for shared resources.
- We have different modules for various functions in the hospital and each module can be used at different levels by different users.
- Every employee in the hospital is assigned personal passwords to access any electronic information like mails, reports etc.
- All the employees are given telephone dialing codes and all the calls are monitored to ensure the safety and security of internal information.
We have a medical ethics committee in the hospital which reviews the quality of patient care, medical practices being followed, patient safety, which fosters ethical medical practices in the hospital.
We have the latest, state-of-the-art medical equipment in the hospital to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safe delivery of care to our patients. The equipment is periodically checked for its functional and electrical safety by licensed operators
Nursing protocols are well defined and regular audits are conducted on various aspects of patient safety and safe nursing care and corrective action taken. We have a strict method of selection of new nurses. All nurses undergo a 4 weeks orientation program to train them to deliver safe nursing care. The nurses are educated by the nursing educator, clinical instructors and supervisors. Nursing has a well adhered reporting system to ensure continuous quality improvement process. All nurses are registered and college trained and fluent in English.
USAGE OF DATA AND EMAIL ADDRESS
Diona Hospital Belgrade may collect information about you through various on-line forms that you may voluntarily decide to fill in. If you supply any personally identifiable information to us on these forms (e.g. name/address/e-mail address), we will not use this information to contact you for any other reason apart from sending you the information you had requested, unless you have specifically stated that we may do so. We will only use this data to send you a mail back on what you had desired us to send i.e. information on your own health/family/relative/friends health or about a patient’s condition.
Copyright Policy: All content at Diona Hospital Belgrade are copyrighted to http://www.diona.rs/
THE USE OF MEDICAL INFORMATION AT OUR WEBSITE
All the medical information provided on the Diona Hospital's website does not constitute an expert medical opinion. Please note that no remedy or information provided should be used without consulting a physician or a trained doctor. Diona Hospital does not encourage users to substitute the information provided on our website with doctor’s medical advice. Diona Hospital will not be responsible for any medical complications that might have developed by following the content on our website http://www.diona.rs/
SECURITY OF THE DATA AND WEBSITE
We take reasonable precaution to maintain the protection and security of personally identifiable information collected through http://www.diona.rs/ and used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. In addition to technical safeguards we also use physical controls and procedures to safeguard your personally identifiable information which you may submit to us. However we cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade our security measures or try to hack into our system and intercept data transmissions over the Internet for malicious reasons.
LINKING TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES:
DISCLAIMER REGARDING HEALTH INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE
Use of this website and the services provided via it are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions.
Availability of Website
We will endeavor to ensure that website http://www.diona.rs/ is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make website unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of website without notice. Diona Hospital Belgrade website is a general information service. We will endeavor not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via website is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
Use of Website
Diona Hospital Belgrade website is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, license or sell or any materials or information in http://www.diona.rs/ website or the structure, overall style and program code without our consent.
Diona Hospital Belgrade website may includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the website.
It is your responsibility to ensure that that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and other contact details and tell us of any changes to them, however we cannot make any assurances about any other user you may meet using the website.
Since a substantial part of Diona Hospital Belgrade Limited website is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of website is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the website, or if you are dissatisfied with website or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact:[email protected]
Terms and conditions for use of the website.
http://www.diona.rs/ Website Internet Site Terms and Conditions.
The information provided on this site is for informational and medical service-related purposes only. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
Use of website
Restrictions on use
Material from this site may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Diona Hospital Belgrade, except you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates http://www.diona.rs/ intellectual property rights.
Restriction of Liability
Diona Hospital Belgrade will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
Diona Hospital Belgrade will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence or Diona Hospital Belgrade or an authorized Diona Hospital Belgrade representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Diona Hospital Belgrade through this site will forever be the property of Diona Hospital Belgrade.
Diona Hospital Belgrade will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Diona Hospital Belgrade operations.