The main objective in our Department of Anesthesiology is to ensure every surgical intervention is carried out as safely and comfortably as possible.
We offer a proven, successful and safe concept „Sleep, wake-up, done!“
Diona Hospital provides an excellent facility for safe and discrete plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Our facility is fully equipped to handle any type of procedure, from minor to extensive surgery. Our hospital features a state of the art Operating Room and a Recovery Area fitted with the latest medical technology to ensure your safety and comfort.
We have a team of highly educated and renowned anesthesiologists specialized in the latest and advanced techniques in anesthesia, post-operative care, and pain management.
The process is divided into 4 steps:
- Pre-operative anesthesia examination, where we diagnose your health condition before surgery and plan personalized anesthesia based on the results;
- Anesthesia process itself, where we apply different techniques based on the type of procedure you are undergoing;
- The post-operative recovery period, where your recovery is carefully monitored by your anesthetist and nurse;
- Post-operative pain control, the last step during the rest of your stay with us until you are discharged.
Scope of service:
- Planning the peri‐operative care and explaining the proposed anesthetic technique
- Post-operative pain management
- Peridural analgesia and block anesthesia
Our vision is to provide the highest standard of anesthetics, intensive care, pain management and related services for the community and to successfully integrate this with all the other clinical disciplines of the hospital, in a manner that is holistic, humanitarian and patient-centered with an emphasis on human dignity, in tandem with this being a pain-free hospital and a Regional Endocrine Center.
To provide anesthetics, intensive care and related services of high quality and consistent with established high standards of care.
To increase awareness among patients and other caregivers about anesthesia and the role anesthetists play in their treatment and eventual recovery.
To actively carry out Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for the staff of the department inclusive of doctors, nurse, and paramedics as we believe that CPD activities will eventually translate into high standards of patient care.
To promote good teamwork and excellent working relationships among all members of the department.
To carry out continuous quality improvement activities so that it becomes a tool for improving the standard of services.